Pip the Robot: Buttons Pip the Robot: Buttons

So at first I thought this was some type of a short little toon then it was like bam all artistic as fuck and trippy which just caught my eye then I was like oh shit this fucking animation just turned into a full out mother fucking fight which was awesome then all trippy again then BAM! it was a fighting ending toon. I love the way it was because it constantly caught my attention to something new. Good job Happy robot day.

Obsolete Obsolete

Wow, This was amazing the art style I really loved, I felt like i could feel really artist with the music playing i felt like the music with the animation was just deep, only thing that was a bit strange as the transitions, of music and sounds, it felt a bit rough, but then you come back with this art style that just bam idk feels awesome. I love your art style its really fucking sick :) I hope you keep animating keep cranking things out I love it :)

Crash Does A Thing Crash Does A Thing

Dear Artist, and Writer,

I love you this is a game I used to love to play. I played this for hours on end and then kept playing more and more, first of the concept is wonderful, the art is just my taste, of simplistic Bgs, yet a beautiful amount of detail into the characters and on top of it, It all just was so well done I love it. :) I would love to see more from you, and also If you ever need a voice actor, or just some extra animation help I would love to help out.

Sincerly,
David :P

The Sketch Collab 2012 The Sketch Collab 2012

I felt it was fun and overall flow was good of course theirs bad and goods loved over all peeps in the collab.

Kidd's Big Day Kidd's Big Day

The art style is great it felt like maybe couple times lines might have felt a tad messy, but the Audio was great the Plot was fucking wicked, and the overall coloring and everything DAMN SON !

Taco-Man Adventures 2 Taco-Man Adventures 2

Overall Its eh.
Animation: not super smooth
sounds Music: IS good

Compared to your other animations this is pretty poorly done.

Sonic Likes Emeralds Sonic Likes Emeralds

I thought it was pretty great for a first and just so you know there is a way to get better sound quality just need to look in flash publishing options ;)

Lettuce Lettuce

Reminded me of when i used to work at wendys, and how fucking pissed people got if i forgot something on their sandwich BPremo when I get a car lets talk animation some time:D I really like your art style how smooth it is and badass.

Team Fortress 2 Fail Team Fortress 2 Fail

That was done brilliantly I fucking love it. art animation everything was great flow.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

This is fucking amazing great animation your skillz improve alot everytime very inspiring work :D