Pip the Robot: Buttons Pip the Robot: Buttons

So at first I thought this was some type of a short little toon then it was like bam all artistic as fuck and trippy which just caught my eye then I was like oh shit this fucking animation just turned into a full out mother fucking fight which was awesome then all trippy again then BAM! it was a fighting ending toon. I love the way it was because it constantly caught my attention to something new. Good job Happy robot day.

Obsolete Obsolete

Wow, This was amazing the art style I really loved, I felt like i could feel really artist with the music playing i felt like the music with the animation was just deep, only thing that was a bit strange as the transitions, of music and sounds, it felt a bit rough, but then you come back with this art style that just bam idk feels awesome. I love your art style its really fucking sick :) I hope you keep animating keep cranking things out I love it :)

Crash Does A Thing Crash Does A Thing

Dear Artist, and Writer,

I love you this is a game I used to love to play. I played this for hours on end and then kept playing more and more, first of the concept is wonderful, the art is just my taste, of simplistic Bgs, yet a beautiful amount of detail into the characters and on top of it, It all just was so well done I love it. :) I would love to see more from you, and also If you ever need a voice actor, or just some extra animation help I would love to help out.

Sincerly,
David :P

Days Of Blood Days Of Blood

I loved the art style alot reminded me of old school games It was a joy doing it, and over all game play is fun my friends loved it to, good choice in music.

"Alone" "Alone"

Very Nicely Done.

Addicting then again a little tricky, and super awesome. :D

lazy ass lazy ass

I love it :D

I totally love it :D

VAC 11 Announcement! VAC 11 Announcement!

LoL I love it join some glory and some fucking Fun!! :P Mother Fuckers! lol I enjoy it, it was fun as hell. Good jobs:) :P

JaShinYa responds:

Fuckin do it mother fucker! WOOOO!

GvD Clubber Every Single Sound GvD Clubber Every Single Sound

I love it :)

C.Marshall Character Reel C.Marshall Character Reel

I fucking love it :) so well done ;) great quality I would love to work with you sometime ;)

The Hobo The Hobo

This is awesome. A hobo Adventure. I understand the struggle lol. This is well done shadding and all.

Newgrounds Revolution Newgrounds Revolution

Hell yeah Great color use, Insane Angle. I love your work keep it up Pegosho :)

Pegosho responds:

Thanks man! Btw, for sec I didn't recognized you, LazyAss. I hope everything is doing great. :D

Calamari Calamari